?Hi,

I am trying to do a hbase scan and read it into a spark rdd using pyspark. I
have successfully written data to hbase from pyspark, and been able to read a
full table from hbase using the python example code. Unfortunately I am unable
to find any example code for doing an HBase scan and read it into a spark rdd
from pyspark.

I have found a scala example :
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/25189527/how-to-process-a-range-of-hbase-rows-using-spark

But i can't find anything on how to do this from python. Can anybody shed some
light on how (and if) this can be done??

Regards

Rene Castberg?

This e-mail and any attachments thereto may contain confidential information
and/or information protected by intellectual property rights for the exclusive
attention of the intended addressees named above. If you have received this
transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail
and delete this message and its attachments. Unauthorized use, copying or
further full or partial distribution of this e-mail or its contents is
prohibited.