The message went through after all. Sorry for spamming.

On 21.2.2015. 21:27, pzecevic wrote:
Hi Spark users.

Does anybody know what are the steps required to be able to post to this
list by sending an email to user@spark.apache.org? I just sent a reply to
Corey Nolet's mail "Missing shuffle files" but I don't think it was accepted
by the engine.

If I look at the Spark user list, I don't see this topic (Missing shuffle
files) at all: http://apache-spark-user-list.1001560.n3.nabble.com/

I can see it in the archives, though:
https://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/spark-user/201502.mbox/browser
but my answer is not there.

This is not the first time this happened and I am wondering what is going
on. The engine is eating my emails? It doesn't like me?
I am subscribed to the list and I have the Nabble account.
I previously saw one of my email marked with "This message has not been
accepted by the mailing list yet". I read what that means, but I don't think
it applies to me.

What am I missing?

P.S.: I am posting this through the Nabble web interface. Hope it gets
through...