Nabble is a third-party site. If you send stuff through Nabble, Nabble has
to forward it along to the Apache mailing list. If something goes wrong
with that, you will have a message show up on Nabble that no-one saw.

The reverse can also happen, where something actually goes out on the list
and doesn't make it to Nabble.

Nabble is a nicer, third-party interface to the Apache list archives. No
more. It works best for reading through old threads.

Apache is the source of truth. Post through there.

Unfortunately, this is what we're stuck with. For a related
discussion, see this
thread about Discourse
<http://apache-spark-user-list.1001560.n3.nabble.com/Discourse-A-proposed-alternative-to-the-Spark-User-list-td20851.html>
.