Sorry not really. Spork is a way to migrate your existing pig scripts to
Spark or write new pig jobs then can execute on spark.
For orchestration you are better off using Oozie especially if you are
using other execution engines/systems besides spark.

Regards,
Mayur Rustagi
Ph: +1 (760) 203 3257
http://www.sigmoid.com <http://www.sigmoidanalytics.com/>