Hi,

I have tried below program using pergel API but I'm not able to get my
required output. I'm getting exactly reverse output which I'm expecting.

// Creating graph using above mail mentioned edgefile
 val graph: Graph[Int, Int] = GraphLoader.edgeListFile(sc,
"/home/rajesh/Downloads/graphdata/data.csv").cache()

 val parentGraph = Pregel(
      graph.mapVertices((id, attr) => Set[VertexId]()),
      Set[VertexId](),
      Int.MaxValue,
      EdgeDirection.Out)(
        (id, attr, msg) => (msg ++ attr),
        edge => { if (edge.srcId != edge.dstId)
                  { Iterator((edge.dstId, (edge.srcAttr + edge.srcId)))
                  }
                  else Iterator.empty
                 },
        (a, b) => (a ++ b))
    parentGraph.vertices.collect.foreach(println(_))

*Output :*

(4,Set(1, 2, 3))
(1,Set())
(6,Set(5, 1, 2, 3, 4))
(3,Set(1, 2))
(5,Set(1, 2, 3, 4))
(2,Set(1))

*But I'm looking below output. *

(4,Set(5, 6))
(1,Set(2, 3, 4, 5, 6))
(6,Set())
(3,Set(4, 5, 6))
(5,Set(6))
(2,Set(3, 4, 5, 6))

Could you please correct me where I'm doing wrong.

Regards,
Rajesh