I'm not sure what you mean.   Are you asking how you can recompile all of
spark and deploy it, instead of using one of the pre-built versions?

https://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/building-spark.html

Or are you seeing compile problems specifically w/
HighlyCompressedMapStatus?   The code compiles fine, so I'm not sure what
problem you are running into -- we'd need a lot more info to help