my metastore is like this
 <property>
        <name>javax.jdo.option.ConnectionURL</name>
        <value>jdbc:mysql://192.168.1.40:3306/hive</value>
    </property>

    <property>
        <name>javax.jdo.option.ConnectionDriverName</name>
        <value>com.mysql.jdbc.Driver</value>
        <description>Driver class name for a JDBC metastore</description>
    </property>

    <property>
        <name>javax.jdo.option.ConnectionUserName</name>
        <value>hive</value>
    </property>

    <property>
        <name>javax.jdo.option.ConnectionPassword</name>
        <value>hive123!@#</value>
    </property>

    <property>
        <name>hive.metastore.warehouse.dir</name>

        <value>/user/${user.name}/hive-warehouse</value>
        <description>location of default database for the
warehouse</description>
    </property>

??????: "Wang, Daoyuan";<daoyuan.w...@intel.com>;
??????: "??"<980548...@qq.com>; "luohui20001"<luohui20...@sina.com>;
????: "user"<user@spark.apache.org>;
????: RE: ??????spark Unable to instantiate
org.apache.hadoop.hive.metastore.HiveMetaStoreClient

How did you configure your metastore?

Thanks,

Daoyuan