Hi,

I think all the required materials for reference are mentioned here:
http://www.oreilly.com/data/sparkcert.html?cmp=ex-strata-na-lp-na_apache_spark_certification

My question was regarding the proficiency level required for Java. There
are detailed examples and code mentioned for JAVA, Python and Scala in most
of the SCALA tutorials mentioned in the above link for reference.

Regards,
Gourav