- [Kinesis stream name]: The Kinesis stream that this streaming
   application receives from
      - The application name used in the streaming context becomes the
      Kinesis application name
      - The application name must be unique for a given account and region.
      - The Kinesis backend automatically associates the application name
      to the Kinesis stream using a DynamoDB table (always in the us-east-1
      region) created during Kinesis Client Library initialization.
      - *Changing the application name or stream name can lead to Kinesis
      errors in some cases. If you see errors, you may need to manually delete
      the DynamoDB table.*