Hi All,

I am on spark 1.1 with Datastax DSE.

Application is Spark Streaming and have Couchbase dependencies which uses
http-core 4.3.2 .

While running application I get this error

This is the error I get

NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.http.protocol.RequestUserAgent.<init>(Ljava/lang/String;)V

at com.couchbase.client.ViewConnection.<init>(ViewConnection.java:157) at
com.couchbase.client.CouchbaseConnectionFactory.createViewConnection(CouchbaseConnectionFactory.java:254)

at com.couchbase.client.CouchbaseClient.<init>(CouchbaseClient.java:266)

at
com.walmart.platform.cache.CouchBaseFactoryImpl.create(CouchBaseFactoryImpl.java:76)

There are different versions of http-core dependencies in spark-classpath ,

http-core 4.1. 3 and http-core 4.2.4 . My application uses 4.3.2 .

I tried using user-classpath-first option but it does not work for me since
I am on spark 1.1.

Any help or pointers would be really useful ,

Thanks,

Snehal