https://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/running-on-yarn.html#debugging-your-application

When log aggregation isn’t turned on, logs are retained locally on each
machine under YARN_APP_LOGS_DIR, which is usually configured to/tmp/logs or
$HADOOP_HOME/logs/userlogs depending on the Hadoop version and
installation. Viewing logs for a container requires going to the host that
contains them and looking in this directory. Subdirectories organize log
files by application ID and container ID.

You can enable log aggregation by changing yarn.log-aggregation-enable to
true so it'll be easier to see yarn application logs.

--
Ruslan Dautkhanov