Hi akhil , sorry i may not conveying the question properly .  Actually we
are looking to Launch a spark job from a long running workflow manager,
which invokes spark client via SparkSubmit. Unfortunately the client upon
successful completion of the application exits with a System.exit(0) or
System.exit(NON_ZERO) when there is a failure. Question is, Is there an
alternate  api though which a spark application can be launched which can
return a exit status back to the caller as opposed to initiating JVM halt.

--
Regards
Pavan Kumar Kolamuri