Again, by Storm, you mean Storm Trident, correct?

     On Wednesday, 17 June 2015 10:09 PM, Michael Segel
<msegel_had...@hotmail.com> wrote:

 Actually the reverse.
Spark Streaming is really a micro batch system where the smallest window is 1/2
a second (500ms). So for CEP, its not really a good idea.
So in terms of options…. spark streaming, storm, samza, akka and others…
Storm is probably the easiest to pick up,  spark streaming / akka may give you
more flexibility and akka would work for CEP.
Just my $0.02