Hi,

I am using speak 1.5 (standalone mode) on a cluster with 10 nodes while
each machine has 12GB of RAM and 4 cores. On each machine I have one worker
which is running one executor that grabs all 4 cores. I am interested to
check the performance with "one worker but 4 executors per machine - each
with one core".

I can see that "running multiple executors per worker in Standalone mode"
is possible based on the closed issue:

But I can not find a way to do that. "SPARK_EXECUTOR_INSTANCES" is only
available for the Yarn mode, and in the standalone mode I can just set
"SPARK_WORKER_INSTANCES" and "SPARK_WORKER_CORES" and "SPARK_WORKER_MEMORY".

Any hint or suggestion would be great.