Hi Saisai

I am using this command:
spark-submit --deploy-mode cluster --properties-file file.conf --class
myclass test-assembly-1.0.jar

The application start only if I manually copy test-assembly-1.0.jar in all
the worer (or the master, I don't remember) and provide the full path of
the file.

On the other hand with --deploy-mode client I don't need to do that, but
then I need to accept incoming connection in my client to serve the jar
(which is not possible behind a firewall I don't control)

Thanks,

Christophe