Nabble is an unofficial archive of this mailing list. I don't know who runs
it, but it's not Apache. There are often delays between when things get
posted to the list and updated on Nabble, and sometimes things never make
it over for whatever reason.

This mailing list is, I agree, very 1980s. Unfortunately, it's required by
the Apache Software Foundation (ASF).

There was a discussion earlier this year
<https://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/spark-user/201412.mbox/%3CCAOhmDzfL2COdysV8r5hZN8f=NqXM=f=oy5no2dhwj_kveop...@mail.gmail.com%3E>
about
migrating to Discourse that explained why we're stuck with what we have for
now. Ironically, that discussion is hard to follow on the Apache archives
(which is precisely one of the motivations for proposing to migrate to
Discourse), but there is a more readable archive on another unofficial site
<http://search-hadoop.com/m/q3RTtzu5vu1tD3w52&subj=Discourse+A+proposed+alternative+to+the+Spark+User+list>
.

Nick