Hi all,

Anyone could help me on this. It's a bit urgent for me on this.
I'm very confused and curious about Spark data checkpoint performance? Is
there any detail implementation of checkpoint I can look into?
Spark Streaming only take sub-second to process 20K messages/sec, however
it take 25 seconds for checkpoint. Now my application have average 30
seconds latency and keep increasingly.