Hmm,

Seems it just do a trick.
Using this method, it's very hard to recovery from failure, since we don't
know which batch have been done.

I really want to maintain the whole running stats in memory to archive full
failure-tolerant.

I just wonder if the performance of data checkpoint is that bad? or I
misses something in my setup?

30 seconds for data checkpoint of 1M keys is too much for me.

On Sat, Nov 7, 2015 at 1:25 PM, Aniket Bhatnagar <aniket.bhatna...@gmail.com

--
Thanks
Kien