Hi,

 I have RDD1 that is broadcasted.

I have a user defined method for the filter functionality of RDD2, written
as follows:

RDD2.filter(my_func)

I want to access the values of RDD1 inside my_func. Is that possible?
Should I pass RDD1 as a parameter into my_func?

Thanks
Abhishek S

--

*NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER*

This email (including attachments) is confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, notify the sender immediately, delete this email from
your system and do not disclose or use for any purpose.

Business Address: Eagle House, 163 City Road, London, EC1V 1NR. United
Kingdom
Registered Office: Finsgate, 5-7 Cranwood Street, London, EC1V 9EE. United
Kingdom
Big Data Partnership Limited is a company registered in England & Wales
with Company No 7904824