You can't broadcast an RDD to begin with, and can't use RDDs inside
RDDs. They are really driver-side concepts.

Yes that's how you'd use a broadcast of anything else though, though
you need to reference ".value" on the broadcast. The 'if' is redundant
in that example, and if it's a map- or collection-like structure, you
don't even need the arg.

RDD2.filter(broadcasted.value.contains)