Yes, its a kerberized cluster and ticket was generated using kinit command
before running spark job. That's why Spark on hbase worked but when phoenix
is used to get the connection to hbase, it does not pass the authentication
to all nodes. Probably it is not handled in Phoenix version 4.3 or Spark
1.3.1 does not provide integration with Phoenix for kerberized cluster.

Can anybody confirm whether Spark 1.3.1 supports Phoenix on secured cluster
or not?

Thanks,
Akhilesh