All the workers were connected, I even saw the job being processed on
different workers, so that was working fine.
I will fire up the cluster again tomorrow and post the results of
connecting to 7077 and using --total-executor-cores 4.

Thanks for the help

Michael Pisula * michael.pis...@tngtech.com * +49-174-3180084