Hi,

Thanks for your response. Is there a similar link for Windows? I am
not sure the .sh scripts would run on windows.

My default the start-all.sh doesn't work and I don't see anything in
localhos:8080

I will do some more investigation and come back.

Thanks again for all your help!

Thanks & regards
Arko