Right now I know of three different things to pass property parameters to
the Spark Context. They are:

   - A) Inside a SparkConf object just before creating the Spark Context
   - B) During job submission (i.e. --conf spark.driver.memory.memory = 2g)
   - C) By using a specific property file during job submission (i.e.
   --properties-file somefile.conf)

My question is: If you specify the same config parameter in more than one
place *what is the one that will be actually used?*

*Does the priority order is the same for any property or is property
dependent?*

*I am mostly interested in the config parameter
spark.sql.shuffle.partitions, which I need to modify on the fly to do group
by clauses depending on the size of my input.*

Thanks
--
Cesar Flores