Nezih,

This looks like a good alternative to having the Spark Streaming job check for
new files on its own. Do you know if there is a way to have the Spark Streaming
job get notified with the new file information and act upon it? This can reduce
the overhead and cost of polling S3. Plus, I can use this to notify and kick
off Lambda to process new data files and make them ready for Spark Streaming to
consume. This will also use notifications to trigger. I just need to have all
incoming folders configured for notifications for Lambda and all outgoing
folders for Spark Streaming. This sounds like a better setup than we have now.

Thanks,
Ben