This was easy!

I just created a notification on a source S3 bucket to kick off a Lambda
function that would decompress the dropped file and save it to another S3
bucket. In return, this S3 bucket has a notification to send a SNS message to
me via email. I can just as easily setup SQS to be the endpoint of this
notification. This would then convey to a listening Spark Streaming job the
file information to download. I like this!

Cheers,
Ben