Ok so you want to run all this in local mode. In other words something like
below

${SPARK_HOME}/bin/spark-submit \

                --master local[2] \

                --driver-memory 2G \

                --num-executors=1 \

                --executor-memory=2G \

                --executor-cores=2 \

I am not sure it will work for multiple drivers (app/JVM).  The only way
you can find out is to do try it running two apps simultaneously. You have
a number of tools.

   1. use jps to see the apps and PID
   2. use jmonitor to see memory/cpu/heap usage for each spark-submit job

HTH

Dr Mich Talebzadeh

LinkedIn *

http://talebzadehmich.wordpress.com