You are welcome

Also use can use OS command /usr/bin/free to see how much free memory you
have on each node.

You should also see from SPARK GUI (first job on master node:4040, next on
4041etc) the  resource and Storage (memory usage) for each SparkSubmit job.

HTH

Dr Mich Talebzadeh

LinkedIn *

http://talebzadehmich.wordpress.com