I recently got a sales email from SnappyData, and after reading the
documentation about what they offer, it sounds very similar to what Structured
Streaming will offer w/o the underlying in-memory, spill-to-disk, CRUD
compliant data storage in SnappyData. I was wondering if Structured Streaming
is trying to achieve the same on its own or is SnappyData contributing
Streaming extensions that they built to the Spark project. Lastly, what does
the Spark community think of this so-called “Spark Data Store”?

Thanks,
Ben