Jags,

I should have been more specific. I am referring to what I read at
http://snappydatainc.github.io/snappydata/streamingWithSQL/, especially the
Streaming Tables part. It roughly coincides with the Streaming DataFrames
outlined here
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NHKdRSNCbCmJbinLmZuqNA1Pt6CGpFnLVRbzuDUcZVM/edit#heading=h.ff0opfdo6q1h.
 I don’t if I’m wrong, but they both sound very similar. That’s why I posed
this question.

Thanks,
Ben