Hi

Thanks for the code snippet. If the executable inside the map process needs
to access directories and files present in the local file system. Is it
possible? I know they are running in slave node in a temporary working
directory and i can think about distributed cache. But still would like to
know if the map process can access local file system

Regards
Bala