Not really, that is not the primary intention. Our main goal is poor man's
high availability (as STS does not provide HA mechanism like HS2) :).
Additionally, we have made STS part of Ambari AUTO_START group, so Ambari
brings up STS if it goes down for some intermittent reason.

--
Best Regards,
Ayan Guha