Hey,

I love when questions are numbered, it's easier :)

1) Yes (but I am not an expert)
2) You don't control... One of my process is going to 8k tasks, so...
3) Yes, if you have HT, it double. My servers have 12 cores, but HT, so it
makes 24.
4) From my understanding: Slave is the logical computational unit and Worker is
really the one doing the job.
5) Dunnoh
6) Dunnoh