Interesting opinion, thank you

Still, on the website parquet is basically inspired by Dremel (Google) [1] and
part of orc has been enhanced while deployed for Facebook, Yahoo [2].

Other than this presentation [3], do you guys know any other benchmark?

[1]https://parquet.apache.org/documentation/latest/
<https://parquet.apache.org/documentation/latest/>
[2]https://orc.apache.org/docs/ <https://orc.apache.org/docs/>
[3]