Hi, thanks again for the answer.

Looking a little bit closer into that, I found out that the DriverWrapper
process was not running in the hostname the log reported. It is runnning,
but in another host. Mistery.

If I manually go to the host that has the DriverWrapper running in it, on
port 4040, I can see the sparkUI without problems, but if I go through the
master > applicationUI it tries to send me to the wrong host (the one the
driver reports in its log).

The hostname the driver reports is the same from which I send the submit
request.