But you have to be careful, that is the default setting. There is a way you
can overwrite it so that the writing to _temp folder does not take place
and you write directly to the main folder.

Moving files from _temp folders to main folders is an additional overhead
when you are working on S3 as there is no move operation.

I generally have a set of Data Quality checks after each job to ascertain
whether everything went fine, the results are stored so that it can be
published in a graph for monitoring, thus solving two purposes.

Regards,
Gourav Sengupta