There is a mv command in GCS but I am not quite sure (because of limitation
of data on which I work on it and lack my budget) whether the mv command
actually copies and deletes or just re-points the files to a new directory
by changing its meta-data.

Yes the Data Quality checks are done after the job has completed
successfully (without quitting). If the Data Quality checks fail within
certain threshold then the data is not deleted, but just generate a
warning. If more than a particular threshold, then the data is deleted and
then a warning is raised.

Regards,
Gourav Sengupta