Hello.

Found that there is also Spark metric Sink like MetricsServlet.
which is enabled by default:

https://apache.googlesource.com/spark/+/refs/heads/master/core/src/main/scala/org/apache/spark/metrics/MetricsConfig.scala#40

Tried urls:

On master:
http://localhost:8080/metrics/master/json/
http://localhost:8080/metrics/applications/json

On slaves (with workers):
http://localhost:4040/metrics/json/

got information I need.

Questions:
1. Will URLs for masted work in YARN (client/server mode) and Mesos modes?
Or this is only for Standalone mode?
2. Will URL for slave also work for modes other than Standalone?

Why are there 2 ways to get information, REST API and this Sink?

Best regards, Vladimir.