H Vladimir,

I think you mixed cluster manager and Spark application running on it, the
master and workers are two components for Standalone cluster manager, the
yarn counterparts are RM and NM. the URL you listed above is only worked
for standalone master and workers.

It would be more clear if you could try running simple Spark applications
on Standalone and Yarn.