I'm doing some processing and then clustering of a small dataset (~150 MB).
Everything seems to work fine, until the end; the last few lines of my program
are log statements, but after printing those, nothing seems to happen for a
long time...many minutes; I'm not usually patient enough to let it go, but I
think one time when I did just wait, it took over an hour (and did eventually
exit on its own). Any ideas on what's happening, or how to troubleshoot?
(This happens both when running locally, using the localhost mode, as well as
on a small cluster with four 4-processor nodes each with 15GB of RAM; in both
cases the executors have 2GB+ of RAM, and none of the inputs/outputs on any of
the stages is more than 75 MB...)
Thanks,Michael