Hi Kant,

Kafka is the message broker that using as Producers and Consumers and Spark
Streaming is used as the real time processing ,Kafka and Spark Streaming
work together not competitors.
Spark Streaming is reading data from Kafka and process into micro batching
for streaming data, In easy terms collects data for some time, build RDD
and then process these micro batches.

Please read doc :
https://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/streaming-programming-guide.html

Spark Streaming is an extension of the core Spark API that enables
scalable, high-throughput, fault-tolerant stream processing of live data
streams. Data can be ingested from many sources like *Kafka, Flume,
Kinesis, or TCP sockets*, and can be processed using complex algorithms
expressed with high-level functions like map, reduce, join and window.
Finally, processed data can be pushed out to filesystems, databases, and
live dashboards. In fact, you can apply Spark’s machine learning
<https://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/ml-guide.html> and graph processing
<https://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/graphx-programming-guide.html> algorithms
on data streams.

Regards,