I agree not to close the old PRs without right reason.
As your suggestion, reviewing it is the way to colse it.

Thanks.

---Original---
From: "Hyukjin Kwon"<gurwls...@gmail.com>
Date: 2017/7/26 12:15:45
To: "??????????"<1427357...@qq.com>;
Cc: "user @spark"<user@spark.apache.org>;
Subject: Re: how to set the assignee in JIRA please?

That's waiting for a review as seen. There have been few discussions about
this. I am personally against closing only because it is old.

I have made periodically PRs to close other inactive PRs (e.g., not responsive
to review comments or Jenkins failures).

So, I guess most of such PRs are waiting for a review.

How about drawing attention to the PRs you see a value on with a proper
explanation and investigation, or try to review rather than suggesting just
closing?

I think anyone in this community can review.

Hi all,

I find some PR were created one year ago, the last comment is several monthes
before.
No one to close or reject it.
Such as 6880, just put it like this?