Hello
   SBT's incremental compilation was a huge plus to build spark+scala
applications in SBT for some time. It seems Maven can also support
incremental compilation with Zinc server. Considering that, I am interested
to know communities experience -

1. Spark documentation says SBT is being used by many contributors for day
to day development mainly because of incremental compilation. Considering
Maven is supporting incremental compilation through Zinc, do contributors
prefer to change from SBT to maven?

2. Any issues /learning experiences with Maven + Zinc?

3. Any other reasons to use SBT over Maven for scala development.

I understand SBT has many other advantages over Maven like cross version
publishing etc. but incremental compilation is major need for us. I am more
interested to know why Spark contributors/committers prefer SBT for day to
day development.

Any help and advice would help us to direct our evaluations in right
direction,

Thanks
Swapnil