Hi, All.

Spark 2.4.3 was released two months ago (8th May).

As of today (9th July), there exist 45 fixes in `branch-2.4` including the
following correctness or blocker issues.

    - SPARK-26038 Decimal toScalaBigInt/toJavaBigInteger not work for
decimals not fitting in long
    - SPARK-26045 Error in the spark 2.4 release package with the
spark-avro_2.11 dependency
    - SPARK-27798 from_avro can modify variables in other rows in local mode
    - SPARK-27907 HiveUDAF should return NULL in case of 0 rows
    - SPARK-28157 Make SHS clear KVStore LogInfo for the blacklist entries
    - SPARK-28308 CalendarInterval sub-second part should be padded before
parsing

It would be great if we can have Spark 2.4.4 before we are going to get
busier for 3.0.0.
If it's okay, I'd like to volunteer for an 2.4.4 release manager to roll it
next Monday. (15th July).
How do you think about this?

Bests,
Dongjoon.