Thank you for volunteering for 2.3.4 release manager, Kazuaki!
It's great to see a new release manager in advance. :D

Thank you for reply, Stavros.
In addition to that issue, I'm also monitoring some other K8s issues and
PRs.
But, I'm not sure we can have that because some PRs seems to fail at
building consensus (even for 3.0.0).
In any way, could you ping the reviewers once more on those PRs which you
have concerns?
If it is merged into `branch-2.4`, it will be Apache Spark 2.4.4 of course.

Bests,
Dongjoon.