Thanks Hemant, underlying data volume increased from 550GB to 690GB and now
the same job doesn't succeed. I tried incrementing executor memory to 20G
as well, still fails. I am running this in Databricks and start cluster
with 20G assigned to spark.executor.memory property.

Also some more information on the job, I have about 4 window functions on
this dataset before it gets written out.

Any other ideas?

Thanks,
-Shraddha

--