When I first logged on I asked if there was a suitable IDE for Spark.
I did get a couple of responses.
*Thanks.*

I did actually find one which is suitable IDE for spark.
That is  *Apache Zeppelin.*

One of many reasons it is suitable for Apache Spark is.
The  *up and running Stage* which involves typing *bin/zeppelin-daemon.sh
start*
Go to browser and type *http://localhost:8080 <http://localhost:8080>*
That's it!

Then to
* Hit the ground running*
There are also ready to go Apache Spark examples
showing off the type of functionality one will be using in real life
production.

Zeppelin comes with  embedded Apache Spark  and scala as default
interpreter with 20 + interpreters.
I have gone on to discover there are a number of other advantages for real
time production
environment with Zeppelin offered up by other Apache Products.

Backbutton.co.uk
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
♡۶Java♡۶RMI ♡۶
Make Use Method {MUM}