Hi Stephen,

Thank you so much for finding time for looking at our examples! Yes, we've
tried to implement as clean design of API as possible and are constantly
looking for ways to make it even more readable, clear and friendly.

And as Maria already stated we welcome any feedback!

--
Regards,
Pasha

Big Data Tools @ JetBrains