Hi Sean,

sparkstuff.py is under packages/sparutils/sparkstuff.py as shown below

[image: image.png]

So within PyCharm, it is picked up OK. However, at terminal level, it is
not picked up.

THis is a snapshot of Pycharm. The module I am trying to run is called
analyze_house_prices_GCP.py under src package. At the same level of src I
have the utility package called packages that has all  Spark related stuff.
These are in sparkstuff.py

from pyspark.sql import SparkSession
from pyspark import SparkContext
from pyspark.sql import SQLContext, HiveContext
#import findspark
#findspark.init()

def spark_session(appName):
  return SparkSession.builder \