From: "Mich Talebzadeh" <mich.talebza...@gmail.com>
Cc: "user @spark" <user@spark.apache.org>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: Is user@spark indexed by google?
Date: Fri, Jan 21, 2022 16:08

Well agreed that this user@spark is a great place to search for answers and no I don't think this email list is indexed by Google. For this reason I use gmail and all my user@/dev@ memberships are added to my gmail account. For example, ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart
This Message Is From an External Sender
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd

Well agreed that this user@spark is a great place to search for answers and no I don't think this email list is indexed by Google.

Mich